Choosing a Spraybooth oven is important in terms of performance, design, flexibility, energy efficiency, quality, after sales support and price. In considering such a purchase the "whole life" cost of the Booth and the operating costs should be taken into account.
Brown Brothers Distribution offer a range of Spraybooths to suit individual bodyshop needs in all of these important areas.
Series 1 Spraybooth
The series 1 Spraybooth is ideal for those customers who want an economical, low cost Spraybooth oven but also require high build quality, good performance and excellent reliability.
- User friendly controls
- Heavy duty door hinges for increased durability
- Easy change filter facility
- Energy efficient air handling plant
- Direct drive centrifugal fan - quiet, powerful, reliable & no belt costs
- Semi downdraught Spraybooth with rear extraction therefore requires no floor excavation
- High frequency 1000 lux energy efficient lighting - low maintenance costs and brilliant colour rendition
Series 3 Spraybooth
The series 3 Spraybooth has all the features of the series 1 option but has the benefit of increased opening doors and high quality components making it ideal for those customers wanting a premium booth.
- Doors have increased opening width making loading/unloading easier
- Three leaf, fully glazed square cut windows for improved vision
- Full width ceiling filters for increased efficiency
- Fully extracted unique LEVAC floor needing no excavation AND is only 140mm high!
- Fully modulating direct fired burner
Series 5 Spraybooth
The series 5 Spraybooth oven is a highly specified booth that combines energy saving and production enhancing equipment to deliver the highest quality paint finish at the lowest cost per unit. The series 5 booth has all the features of the series 1 and 3 but has added extras to make it the optimum booth choice.
- LEVAC or EVAC fully extracted floor (low profile floor only 140mm high) as standard so no excavation is required
- Full width and full length plenum
- Excellent airflow
There are a range of upgrade options availble on our range of Spraybooths. These include:
- QAD's auxiliary air movement for faster process - these save c 40% of Booth energy cost
- Fuel saver mode, variable airflow, QAD's for energy saving
- Sliding corner door if there is restricted space - in combination these save c 70-75% of booth energy cost
- Compact roof air handling plant option if space saving is crucialQAD's auxiliary air movement for faster process
Our Industrial Spraybooth ovens are designed to deliver the fastest process times and the lowest unit cost to operate.Our commercial vehicle Spraybooth ovens are designed to suit customers' individual requirements in terms of height, length & width. In addition we offer bespoke services in the following areas to ensure the Spraybooth provides a complete solution for all your industrial needs:
- Front or side chest extraction
- Extra width and height for special applications
- Cain divided for split operation
- QADs auxiliary drying for faster flash off and cure times
- Energy saving controls through an air-handling plant
CV Access Platforms are also available, these help increase productivity, reduce process times and make the paint finishing process safer when working at height.
Remember – with the energy savings we can provide your Spraybooth, over a 5 year period your Spraybooth could actually cost you nothing when compared with an equivalent Spraybooth without energy savings.
All Spraybooths come with a 3 year warranty.
Brown Brothers distribution works in partnership with Junair Spraybooths to provide complete Spraybooth solutions.For more information please click here.